Where do you get your protein

7:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
There are people all over this issue. I am posting this to so that my friends will understand something that my New Doctor recommended I do. As I did a little research (which I highly recommend everyone do before they make any changes in their lifestyle) and I realized that I get enough protein.

Here is what she recommends:

If you want to be absolutely certain that you are getting enough protein, you should eat food combinations which form a complete protein, such as:

  • Legumes + seeds
  • Legumes + nuts
  • Legumes + grains

Good complete protein combos:

  • Beans on toast
  • Corn and beans
  • Hummus and pita bread
  • Nut butter on whole grain bread
  • Whole Grain Pasta with beans
  • Rice and beans, peas, or lentils
  • Split pea soup with whole grain or seeded crackers or bread
  • Whole grain tortillas with beans
  • Veggie Burgers on whole grain breads
Easy enough!



0 comments: