Day 5 Green Smoothie Challenge

6:21 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Any one besides me busy this week?

  1. Water: I met my goal today!
  2. Green Smoothie: Spinach/Peach blend, 1 quart
  3. Huge Salad for lunch
  4. I made some homemade granola for snacking...plenty of oats and walnuts.
  5. Coconut Oil: Actually I let myself run out, but I'm picking some up tomorrow!
  6. Sprinkled dulse on my oriental salad at lunch today! Yummy.
  7. I took all my Digestive Enzymes and probiotics today as scheduled.
  8. No white stuff. OH, except for a small scoop of boiled potatoes.
  9. I'd say 90% of what I ate today was raw.
  10. I have still not worked out...Day 5 and I haven't worked out. Bummer. Tomorrow I will take a 2 mile walk AND jump rope... I promise!
Now, I have to fulfill that LOW stress requirement and go chill with my kids and a movie! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!



1 comments:

Blogger said...

3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by consuming Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from major medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!