Successful Juice Fast / Feast

7:35 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
This was by far the best I have felt in a long, long time! I am so excited that I made it to the end of my 6 days! Funny, on the 6th day I was feeling so good that I wasn't sure I wanted to start eating food again! I did though. I ended up having a salad with only apple cider vinegar as dressing! Delicious!

I am so thrilled with the results that I am planning to do this more often. I am also planning to undertake a longer Juice Feast. Yes, I said, Juice Feast! I have always heard that the 3rd day is the hardest, but for me it was the 4th. I got past that and then I had no problems at all. I think it will be easier the more times I do it too. One great idea I had was to do a 6 day Juice Feast on the first 6 days of each month. I was so certain that I would want to do this again, that I actually wrote it on my calendar for next month.

Now, can you believe this, I am actually looking forward to the next one! If you are interested in Juice Feasting (because you really aren't FASTING you are FEASTING on nutrients), check out the links on this page. Just click on the words Juice Feast anywhere in this post. Let me know what you think! Do you want to Juice Feast together? Let me know!!

0 comments: